The Blank Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Blank Paper

Write right.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accel World Fanfiction][Alternate Universe][Incomplete][Request, Review]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tusjecht

Administrator
Administrator

(The above title is an example of how topics may be named.)

Here's a link to my Accel World fanfiction, currently on Chapter 4 and I'm on the cusp of writing Chapter 5. Basically, I'd like reviews of the first four chapters while I work on the fifth chapter.

The story is an AU, on the premise that Black Lotus begins to look for Haruyuki shortly after Chrome Falcon goes Rage Mode. It's just been a year after BB2039.exe has been released, which means that Accel World isn't in a state of agreed stagnation, but hasn't settled down very much from its initial state of turmoil and strife. The Seven Great Legions are just beginning to come into official existence, a cycle of new players receiving the program is beginning, and over 80% of the First Hundred Players (Originators is the term used for these players who have no Parent and unlimited distribution of the program) have lost their program one way or another. So the only Originators left are those who know how to survive with every trick they can come up with to stay alive. In these unkind circumstances, Silver Crow and the rest of the cast is introduced.

Kuroyukihime's motivation is markedly different from the original story; while she wanted someone who was worthy of her sole copy of Brain Burst and become her ally in the original story, in TAW as I shall abbreviate it, her Legion is facing a manpower shortage. Hence, all the Four Elements proceed to look for their children in rather difficult circumstances, and the only thing they have planned for in the near future is that Chrome Falcon - or as some have begun to call him, Chrome Disaster - must be stopped.

I myself have no idea how the rest of the AU will close. I badly want to see how will the rest of the original arcs will play in - how will the Kings react to the Sudden Death Rule? Will Sky Raker exile herself after Level 8, and how will Kuroyukihime feel for cutting her legs? And what role willthat rage-inducing slimy-attitude troublemaker Noumi Seiji play?

Actually, there are so many events that all affected each other, and changing their order turns every other one on its head, because they're all related D: and therein lies the appeal to me: how can I put all this in and still retain Haruyuki's inferiority complex? Can Kuroyukihime come to terms with her sister and Haruyuki? Could Takumu x Chiyuri become an OTP? xD

Enough of my rambling, just shoot. Razz

https://blankpaper.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum