The Blank Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Blank Paper

Write right.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirishira Accel World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mirishira Accel World Empty Mirishira Accel World Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Tusjecht

Administrator
Administrator

First Arc: I don't know a millimetre about Accel World! - 加速世界にミリ知らない!

The titular arc of the story and kicks off by introducing the main characters: the protagonist Gunsou, his childhood friend Misawa, and the four Burst Linkers at his school. As he gets down and dirty in Brain Burst, no time for tutorials, and his relationship with Misawa taking hard knocks, Gunsou perseveres, comes face-to-face with himself, and acknowledges his true feelings about Misawa...

This arc kicked off pretty well! Although it didn't go as planned (it was supposed to be a tangled romance with all fights being settled in duels) I think I brought it to a satisfying end anyway.

Second Arc: Episode Two

Summary: The worst troubles for an adolescent Burst Linker don't just come from Brain Burst, but the people dear to him. A continuation of Mirishira Accel World.

A collection of five side stories for the histories of each of the four Burst Linkers from The Journalism Club: Mikiseki, Nozomi, Tatesuke, and Ryoutarou, it details their rise as a fighting force centered on the fateful meeting of four friends. The fifth story is a collaboration between Tusjecht & Optimura, working title (RULES OF NATURE).Fast forward to the present day, when Gunsou has painstakingly reached Level 4 on his own, and the group formally requests Gunsou and Misawa to join them as they investigate a strange incident within a new world hidden in Brain Burst, accessible with a command that costs them ten precious Burst Points: Unlimited Burst.

Outline:

Peak Of Adversity:

Odysseus Matis:

https://blankpaper.board-directory.net

2Mirishira Accel World Empty Re: Mirishira Accel World Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Tusjecht

Administrator
Administrator

Mirishira Accel World: Episode Two

What's the theme for Episode Two? Reality is harsh.

What do I mean?:

A chapter-by-chapter summary of events:

>Dude...you put in the backstory of TJC. Don't leave them hanging like the bomb.

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

https://blankpaper.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum